INSIDE World Festival of Interiors 2015 Winners announced
The overall prize for the INSIDE World Festival of Interiors 2015 has been awarded to Hotel Hotel / Australia / March Studio. Click here to view the winning project and to view the winners from days one and two of the INSIDE Festival held in Singapore in this November,
One of the most important fixtures in the global design calendar, the INSIDE festival brings together interior designers and architects from around the world to learn, connect and share ideas and to celebrate world leading design.
INSIDE 2016 will take place in Berlin in November - to be kept up to date with news on 2016, including when entries open, sign up to the INSIDE 2016 news alerts
Attend INSIDE to:
- Take inspiration from the world’s most accomplished interiors of the last year.
- Be enlightened and updated with two days of talks and debates.
- Build your global network.
- Exchange ideas with hundreds of designers representing more than 30 countries.
- Experience Singapore through the eyes of local designers with exclusive design tours.
- Attend two events in one - your INSIDE Festival pass will also provide access to World Architecture Festival (WAF).
INSIDE is a unique opportunity to look at developments in interior design across a wide range of disciplines like health, hospitality and transport. The nature of our industry is changing and we now operate in an increasingly global market. With its inclusion of interior design projects from around the world, Inside gives great insight into interior design practice today,’ Paul Priestman, co-director, Priestmangoode.